Welcome to Hercules’s documentation!¶
|Author:||Domen Kožar <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joe Hermaszewski <email@example.com>|
Continuous Integration for Nix projects.
Hercules uses the same DB schema as Hydra, but a new Haskell backend with a RESTful API and Elm as new frontend.
The goal of the MVP is to run Hercules as a CI for Github.
- Getting Started
- Q: What problems is it going to solve?
- Q: Is it going to replace travis on nixpkgs?
- Q: How is task scheduling going to work?
- Q: Is it going to be able to merge PRs?
- Q: Is it going to simplify the deployment of the CI?
- Q: It there a mode that merges the code before running the tests?
- Q: How is the DB provisioned without hydra?
- Q: What does Eelco think of this project, how likely is it that hydra will be replaced by it?
- HTTP API